Sunday 16 March 2008

Lots done, loads to do.

Since my parents left it's been a succession of busy weekends and twelve-hour days at work so not much time for posting. Here's what's changed:
- my sitting room has gone from this:
- to this: Still lots to do, especially with regards to paint, art, curtains and lighting, but I'm loving my lovely fuzzy flokati, my new comfy sofa from Ikea, and being able to see the floor.

Bedroom-wise, we've gone from this: - via this (thanks for my beautiful wooden window Dad!): - to this: I'm super super happy with the colour. The ceiling colour isn't right given the wall colour (not that I think it's desperately wrong either, and it does have the advantage of really bringing out my über-posh cornice) but I think it's going to look poifect on the walls of my sitting room. Yay. Here's another look: In less photogenic developments, I put up a mirror in my loo and spent a merry evening brushing bleach on to the ceiling to kill the black mold. :)

No comments: