Thursday 21 February 2008

Feeling a bit guilty

My parents are over. They arrived on Tuesday evening to find the flat in a bit of a state - I'd done the washing up on Monday night when I got in from work at about half-midnight (yeah, it's going from bad to worse) and a very quick tidy up but I hadn't cleaned properly and everything was still piled in the front room. Which makes me feel particularly bad that when I've dragged my sorry self home from work the last two nights it's been to find dinner on the table and increasing amounts of paint off my bedroom woodwork. My dad's just about finished the window and boy but it's been a huge job. He's got it looking so good I'll feel almost guilty (that word again) about painting it again. Wonder what it'd look like with a wooden window frame against painted wood trim everywhere else. Quite good perhaps...
Anyway, to bed. Work again tomorrow, engraving in the evening, then the WEEKEND!!!!

No comments: